New lists of occupations that are prioritized for the pandemic period of fiscal year 2020/21 has been released.
Here are the list of those 17 occupations that are said to be remain temporarily and may changes upon getting reflections from labor market.
- Chief Executive or Managing Director (111111)
- Construction Project Manager (133111)
- Mechanical Engineer (233512)
- General Practitioner (253111)
- Resident Medical Officer (253112)
- Psychiatrist (253411)
- Medical Practitioner nec (253999)
- Midwife (254111)
- Registered Nurse (Aged Care) (254412)
- Registered Nurse (Critical Care and Emergency) (254415)
- Registered Nurse (Medical) (254418)
- Registered Nurse (Mental Health) (254422)
- Registered Nurse (Perioperative) (254423)
- Registered Nurses nec (254499)
- Developer Programmer (261312)
- Software Engineer (261313)
- Maintenance Planner (312911)
Again, as mentioned on news release of 2nd September 2020, these lists are also to be prioritized based from Employer Sponsored Applications and PMSOL lists. This list is issued in interest of Australian Labor Market and are to remain for temporary indefinite time.